Sending money is easy and transparent with Xendpay. In just 3 steps, you can send money to more than 170 countries around the world.
- Getting started
- Enter the amount you want to send and select where to.
- Review how much money will be received at the other end – no hidden fees or charges.
- Transfer fee: Pay What You Want - simply change the transfer fee to what you think is fair when making your money transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Setting up the payment
- Enter your recipient’s details. If you have sent money to them before, just pull up their details, we’ve saved them in your account. Then tell us how you want to pay.
- Make your payment. Please note that some fees may apply if you pay by card, depending on the type of card and the country you are paying from, as per Payment Services Regulations 2017 (SI 2017/252). You will be able to see the fees on our website before you confirm your payment.
- Track your transaction
- We will inform you by email at each step of your transaction.
- You can also check the status from your dashboard. Simply log-in from our website: www.xendpay.com
*PWYW applies to transfers up to £2000 per annum or equivalent in your sending currency.
*PWYW applies to transfers up to £4000 per annum or equivalent in the sending currency for business clients.