In order to verify your address, we need a full, readable and clear copy or high quality photo of one of the documents listed below clearly showing your name, address, the expiry date if a driving licence, or the header, the salutation (‘Dear...’), and the date in the case of a letter. In the case of letters for proof or address, these should not be older than 3 months.
Both the name and address should match the ones provided on your Xendpay profile. If you need to change these, please contact support.
Valid proof of address can be:
- Bank statement or utility bill
- Local authority tax bill
- Correspondence from a regulated financial sector firm
- Confirmation from the electoral register (UK only)
- Solicitor's letter confirming recent house purchase
- NIHE, Council or private rent card, tenancy agreement
- Benefit book or correspondence from benefits agency
- Correspondence from HM Revenue & Customs (UK only)