There are 3 types of charges which may occur:
- Transfer fee: we have a Pay What You Want model which applies for transactions up to £2000 per annum or equivalent in your payment currency (or up to £4000 for business clients).
When the PWYW feature is available, we suggest a fee for you to pay but ultimately you choose how much. Our transfer fees are then discretionary.
- Delivery fee: We use different service providers ie. Banks and other financial services for different delivery methods. Most are free but some have a small charge;
- Bank transfer delivery: free.
- Mobile wallet delivery requires a charge which may vary depending on your payment amount.
- Payment fee: these are charged by our partners i.e. Credit card companies. These charges vary according to your payment method;
- Local bank transfer: free
- Debit card : Free in Europe / 2.6% of your payment amount in all other countries
- Credit card: 1.7% of your payment amount in Europe / 2.6% of your payment amount in all other countries
- SOFORT: £1.50/€2.00 for any amount.